FMS Law Group LLC was formed by founding partners, Paul S. Franciszkowicz, Kathryn T. McCarty, and Mark R. Singler, bringing together the combined experience, knowledge, and skills of seasoned attorneys with a common vision and approach to client service. Our approach to client service is founded on our desire to provide individualized, creative, and cost-effective solutions for client issues.
FMS Law Group LLC concentrates in the following key practice areas:
- Estate Planning (wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, powers of attorney, living wills);
- Estate (Probate & Non-Probate) & Trust Administration;
- Guardianship Administration for Disabled Adults;
- Guardianship Administration for Minor Children;
- Estate, Trust & Guardianship Litigation;
- Estate & Gift Taxation; and
- Commercial, Residential & Construction Real Estate Transactions.
We represent both corporate and individual clients with respect to: estate, trust and guardianship administration and litigation issues; real estate and construction transactions; and post-mortem planning, including disclaimer planning and tax reporting issues.
We also assist clients with the development of an appropriate estate plan based on their specific situation and desires, the preparation of the appropriate estate planning documents setting forth that plan or modifying an existing plan, and the further implementation of the plan.